Sica, Christopher A.
Partner Christopher A. Sica focuses his practice on protecting the rights of those who are injured. This includes Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Workers’ Compensation and Malpractice cases. He has tried numerous cases to verdict, securing victories for his clients.
Attorney Sica was named to the 2022 Super Lawyers list in the Rising Stars category, marking the fifth consecutive year he has been honored in the Personal Injury General: Plaintiff category. He also has been selected to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100.
Additionally, Attorney Sica is a presenter for the continuing legal education series of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, most recently speaking at the Autopalooza seminar held in early December at Mohegan Sun casino.
- $300,000 full policy limit exhaustion for an uninsured motorist claim.(January 2023)
- $875,000 settlement in a motorcycle accident case. (October 2022) Read the Connecticut Law Tribune story on the settlement.
- $912,500 for a father and son struck by a vehicle at a car show. They sustained minimal physical injuries but suffered substantial emotional distress. (August 2022)
What Clients Say
- Attorney Sica has defended me in civil suits twice and assisted me in an obscure civil case that the court clerks actually had to look up how to do. I was very impressed with him, his dedication, and his results. He is the only personal injury attorney that I refer.
- I have had several business interactions with Attorney Chris Sica. Chris has been polite and professional at every instance. His insight has proven beneficial on a number of occasions. For those considering an attorney for personal injury, I recommend Chris without reservation.
- I worked with Attorney Alan Rome and Attorney Christopher Sica on a personal injury case as I was a victim of a high-speed motor vehicle accident. … They are both incredibly kind and compassionate, and it’s truly a wonder to watch them work. I could not be happier with the outcome of my case and had the absolute best experience with their support and knowledge during a very hard time. If you are looking for a law firm to help you, look no further!!
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. – 2014
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.S. – 2010
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Finance
Fraternities or Sororities
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
- Connecticut, 2014
Current Employment Position