Alan J. Rome
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- General litigation
Alan Rome has been practicing law since 1989. Alan’s extensive litigation practice includes Personal Injury, Family Law and Divorce Litigation, Criminal Law and Workers’ Compensation matters.
Alan is originally from West Hartford, Connecticut. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Connecticut in 1985 and a Juris Doctorate Degree from Western New England College School of Law.
Alan is licensed to practice law in Connecticut, in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, and also in the United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit.
Alan is a member of the Hartford County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Alan is married with two daughters and enjoys golfing.
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1989
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.S. - 1985
- Major: Biology
- Connecticut, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Rome & Katz, LLC, Partner, 2000 to 2005