John J. Robacynski
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Legal & Medical Malpractice
- General Corporate
Associate John Robacynski focuses his practice on complex civil litigation for a wide variety of business clients. Contributing to his success as a Hartford business litigation attorney was his previous work as corporate counsel for several major corporations. There he developed an expertise in the waste industry, and he has handled a number of important cases for clients in this area.
John also handles collection matters and creditor work for his clients, as well as engaging in appellate practice.
John, a Bridgeport, Connecticut native, was born in 1955. He received his B.A. from Fairfield University and his J.D. from Ohio Northern University School of Law, graduating in the top 10 percent of his class. John also holds an LL.M. from Quinnipiac University School of Law.
John is admitted to the Connecticut Bar, the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
John is married with two children and is active in the Connecticut Bar Association.
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- Honors: Top 10 percent
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- Fairfield University, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Political Science
- Connecticut, 1981
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2013
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member