Katz, Steven L.
Steven L. Katz
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Worker’s Compensation
Partner Steven L. Katz has been practicing law since 1990. H legal practice includes Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate, Family Law and Divorce, Eviction, Probate, Estate Planning and Foreclosure Litigation.
Attorney Katz is originally from West Hartford. He obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree (Cum Laude) from Emory University in 1987, and a Juris Doctorate (Cum Laude) from the Boston University School of Law in 1990. He was a member of the Boston University Law Review. After graduating law school, Attorney Katz worked in Washington, D.C., and Boston before relocating to Connecticut in 1996.
Attorney Katz is licensed to practice law in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Washington D.C., and also in the United States District Court for the Districts of Connecticut and Massachusetts. He is married with twin sons, and he is an enthusiastic Boston Red Sox fan.
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1990
- Honors: cum laude
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- B.A. – 1987
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Best Mentor Award from the Connecticut Law Tribune, 2019
- Distinguished Leaders Award from the Connecticut Law Tribune, 2020
Fraternities or Sororities
- Chi Phi
- Connecticut, 1996
- Massachusetts, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1991
Current Employment Position