Wendy J. Davies
- Family Law
Attorney Wendy Davies has been practicing for 30 years at Rome Clifford Katz & Koerner. Wendy's practice focuses on all aspects of family law, divorce, custody and child support. In addition Wendy has extensive experience in estate planning, including drafting of wills and trusts and estate administration.
Wendy is a fully trained and certified Guardian ad Litem, Mediator and Collaborative Law Specialist. Wendy also serves as a Special Masters Mediator for family matters in the Judicial Districts of Hartford, Tolland and Middletown. Wendy also serves as a Guardian ad Litem and/or attorney for minor children in Hartford, New Britain and New Haven Judicial Districts.
Wendy is a member of the Central Connecticut Collaborative Family Law Group, The Connecticut Counsel for Non-Adversarial Divorce, Hartford County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association - Family Law Section.
Attorney Davies graduated from University of Hartford and a Juris Doctorate degree from Western New England College School of Law. She is admitted to practice in Connecticut (1990) and United District Court (1991).
Wendy played Division I Women's Basketball at the University of Hartford and was captain her junior and senior year. Wendy was inducted to the University of Hartford Alumni Athletics Hall of Fame (2008) and the Windsor Locks Athletic Hall of Fame (2010).
Wendy and her husband Bob have 3 daughters and reside in Cheshire, CT.
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1990
- The University of Hartford, Bloomfield, Connecticut
- B.A. - 1987
- Family Law, People's Law School, 2000 to 2000
- University of Hartford Alumni Athletics Hall of Fame
- Windsor Locks Athletic Hall of Fame
- Connecticut, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1991
- Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce, Present
- CT Bar Association - Family Law Section, Present
- Central Connecticut Collaborative Family Law Group, Present
- Hartford County Bar Association, Present
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Lawyer's for Children America
- CT Bar Association - Law Works for People Program
- Connecticut Mediation Training (40 hours), Connecticut Mediation, 2007
- GAL/AMC Comprehensive Basic Training (30 hours), State of CT, 2010
- Collaborative Divorce Training, CCND, 2016