Clifford, John P.
John P. Clifford
- Family Law
- Divorce litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Professional Malpractice litigation
- Securities Litigation
Partner John Clifford has been practicing law since 1981. Attorney Clifford is an active trial lawyer whose litigation practice includes Family Law and Divorce litigation, Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Litigation, Criminal Law, Workers’ Compensation matters, Professional Malpractice litigation, and Securities Litigation.
Attorney Clifford is originally from New Haven. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from Trinity College in Hartford, and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Miami School of Law.
Attorney Clifford is licensed to practice law in Connecticut and Florida, and also in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
He is active in the Hartford County and Connecticut Bar Associations, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Attorney Clifford is married with three children and enjoys golfing and boating.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Trinity College
- Connecticut, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel